A Fête at Bermondsey, c. 1570 (oil on panel), Gheeraerts, Marcus, the Elder (c. 1520-90) / Hatfield House, Hertfordshire, UK / Bridgeman Images

Canadian Donors

Canadian donors have two options:

Donating Online

If you are interested in making an online donation to REED, please visit the Faculty of Arts and Science, English Department, giving page.

Donating by Cheque

We can accept private gifts by cheque, made out to The University of Toronto with ‘Records of Early English Drama’ in the memo line. Send your cheque to REED and we will ensure it reaches the U of T Advancement Office. Our address:

Records of Early English Drama, Jackman Humanities Building
170 St George St, Suite 810
University of Toronto
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
M5R 2M8

American and British Donors

American and British donors who wish to take advantage of the arrangements that the University of Toronto has made with their national tax systems SHOULD NOT donate online but follow these directions:

American Donors

United States donors may make a tax-deductible donation through the Associates of the University of Toronto, a not-for-profit organization recognized under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code, Section 501(c)(3), specifying that their gift is for REED. For information about the Associates and how you may make such a gift, please see the University’s How to Give page. Scroll down the list to ‘International Gifts’ and click for further information.

British Donors

Cheques should be made out to ‘CAF University of Toronto Fund T/70139430’ and sent to:

Charities Aid Foundation
25 Kings Hill Avenue
Kings Hill
West Malling
Kent ME19 4TA

Please specify that your donation is for Records of Early English Drama at the University of Toronto. Transfers are made periodically by the Foundation to the U of T and we have been assured that the amount donated for REED will be indicated. If you could let us know that a donation has been made, we can acknowledge it in a timely fashion.

Other Nationalities

We regret that there are no arrangements in place to allow you to receive specific tax relief. However, if you donate according to the procedures for Canadian donors you will receive an official receipt from the University of Toronto that you may be able to use in your country.

Thank you very much for supporting REED.

Back To Top